• Author: Sarah J.Maas.
• Genre: NA Fantasy, Romance.
•Published date: 3/5/2016.
•Publisher: Bloomsbury .
•My rating: 4/5 .
” There is the darkness that frightens, the darkness that soothes, the darkness that is restful. There is the darkness of lovers, and the darkness of assassins. It becomes what the bearer wishes it to be, needs it to be. It is not wholly bad or good.”
this book was really good i like it so much it was much better than the first book but it’s not like Throne Of Glass, i love TOG much more than this it had a special place in my heart , it was a little bit slow read but not like the first book, the character development in this part was fabulous, again i really didn’t like this sexy parts on the book i hate it so much that’s why i gave it 4 out of 5 stars !
lets turn to the spoiler review ♥ ♥ ♥
• when Tamlin locked Feyre and then Rhys survived her i feel like !
• but i was need to see what’s Tamlin reaction in the book when he know that …..!!! then Feyre went to Velaris ooh this place hooked me it was so stunning ♥ and then know the inner circle which my favourite person is Cassian he is so funny .
• My fav. part was that Starrfall party it was astonishing and incredible .
• And when the Suriel told Feyre that she is Rhys mate , i feel like i’m so prilliant i feel that after they comeback from the summer court !
• I hated that part when Feyre and Rhys go to the coure of nightmare to play that part on the people in the mountain and made this disgusting things in front of everyone that was so irritating !
• And finally discovered that Tamlin was a big wicked ! and sold his town to this evil king of Hybern to get Feyre from Rhys and then Feyre go with Tamiln to spring court pretending that she loves him to play on him to destroy him and her sisters becomes faery to and her sister Elain become Lucien mate ! what ….. this is so wanderful plot twist.
Thank you so much for reading my review hope you had enjoyed it ! ♥ And i love to here your thoughts about this book on comments ♥ ♥